We stayed here for one night. We wanted somewhere close to the airport for our first night before travelling on to Koh Yao.
We had a family suite which was simply amazing. Have to say one of the best rooms we have ever had. 2 large bedrooms, lounge and kitchen area and 2 bathrooms. For this sort of room in Australia you would be paying triple the price.
There was some sort of celebration going on at the time, with cars driving up and down all night with blaring music and fire works going off on the beach so we didn't get a lot of sleep but think this was just bad timing. No reflection on the resort.
Staff were polite, rooms clean. We had dinner and breakfast here and the food was good and reasonably priced.
We went for a short walk to the beach and found it pretty dirty with loads of rubbish about but for a short stay close to the airport I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach