Lovely hotel. The suites are enormous with their own kitchen (4 hob stove, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, the works), a balcony and a great living room area. The staff couldn't be more pleasant or helpful, the only thing I might say is that, as a non-Thai speaker, it was occasionally difficult to communicate with SOME of them (but not with most). Two quite big pools, not too much competition for sun loungers, the in-house restaurant is fairly good value (probably not in Thai terms, but when you visit from Hong Kong ...) and they have plenty of activities for the kids.
The nearby beach is pretty deserted, despite being drop dead gorgeous. I haven't ventured into town because I am alone with kids, but I think that if you are after a place to party, go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach