I just took a 5-day stay in the hotel, and was very happy on my choice. The hotel is small but well equiped with all the nesessary facilities of a 5-star hotel, while providing a intimate family-like atomosphere. Staffs are friendly and helpfulIt. It is a perfect choice for family vacation especially with babies. The suites equiped with kitchen solved our problem of feeding my 16-month baby, with his special noodle. The hotel is providing crib/ baby seats as well.
The only thing I should mention is that, if you are going with kids, don't take the pool villa suite. The 1m-deep private pool in your courtyard can be dangerous for kids, and the pool villas are not equiped with kitchen. They are only for couples, I would say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach