We went to celebrate our anniversary in Phuket. It was a short trip and we were looking for a spa resort. Dewa is on Nai Yang Beach very close to the airport. I wasn't sure what we really had booked till we reached there. It was an awesome place! Nice and secluded. Looked like we had booked a 750sqft suite. They had given us the top floor (fourth) and it had a nice enclosed private terrace with 'beach chairs'. The terrace was overlooking the swimming pool and the sea. The place is complete for a getaway - TT tables, free internet in rooms, DVD library, TVs in both the drawing room & bedroom, well equipped kitchen complete with forks and knives, swimming pool (slightly smallish) and bicycles to move around. Fantastic breakfast overlooking the sea across the road. I wouldnt rate the section of the beach adjacent (across the road) to the hotel very high. It is not maintained well and not a pretty place for getting into the water. But the trees and grassy area slightly away from the sea and the beach-side eating outlets charm up your evenings. We took the bicycle around to explore the nicer section of the beach. One big negative of the location is that you wont get the nightlfe experience. You have to go to Patong Beach for that and the taxi prices are a bit too steep. I really dont have any complaints about the Resort. The Spa experience was simply awesome as they have special packages for couples, albeit, slightly expensive.
May not be the best choice if you want a very happening trip like diving, nightlife, shopping etc. Best for getaways. For exploring Patong beach which is very happening but very very crowded, you could use the free shuttle that leaves 11AM and returns to the hotel at 5PM.
Awesome place for biking, jogging, walks by the beach. Silent and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach