This boutique hotel has the most fantastic location on Long Beach in Kommetjie - you can practically fall onto the beach. The views from the upper suites are wonderful - across the beach and sea back towards Hout Bay. The rooms are well appointed and the staff offer warm hospitality. They went out of their way to make my husband feel special on his birthday. Only negative would be that there is a bit of maintenance required on shutters, towels etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa