Paid $160/nite for the beach cabana basically because i need a fridge. Amazing access to a small private white sand beach and ocean. Also to swimming pool. 30 seconds out the door to both spots. Probably won't encounter a convenient luxury like that again. Quiet, peaceful. A fantastic get-away. But now I must get a bit critical. It's a long journey to get there. MNL to Bacolod. (Recommend) -- (Stay overnight at the Circle Inn. twenty min. from Silay airport.) Then the next morning endure a five hour bus ride and very rough 20-30 minute trike ride on a horribly unpaved road. We were prepared for that and we were really o.k. with that. Now I must get a bit critical here. Remember this is the Phillipines and $160/nite is big bucks in P.I. Glad internet is not advertised because it is non-existant. A bit disappointing but at least like most other establishments it was never promised. This resort is worn. It is older than the photos depict. Upon entering our lovenest this was immediately apparent. Stained and smeared mirrors. Broken window shades. Poor shower --(pressure and hot and cold balance) -- ($160/nite) -- And beware of the march of the tiny ants inside. -- ($160/nite) These issues were quickly brought to the attention of the staff and manager (Steve). But were never rectified. --($160/nite) -- Free breakfast?? Had to pay for a glass of juice, omelette, and toast!! --($160/nite) -- Sad. For this rate --($160/nite) -- we should be almost presented with a full breakfast buffet, I would think. I'm a big sun worshipper and cushions should be acquired for the two chairs outside. Ended up transfering two of the sunbed cushions over to our spots in front of our room. Room cleaning?? Well once again $160/nite not sure we need to have to request housekeeping but that's not really a major issue. Didn't appear anyone was using the four sunbeds adjacent to the pool so I guess this was not a problem. By the fourth night we were used to all this but it was then time to depart. Felt a little sadness to have to get back to the real world again. I will not describe our visit as a horrible experience or deeply disappointed and let down. I'm trying to be as cordial as possible. Great potential here but too many upgrades and improvements need to be performed to justify returning to this establishment at $160/nite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled 154 kilometers south of Bacolod City lies one of Negros Island’s best-kept secrets. Punta Bulata White Beach Resort and Spa is a tropical hidden paradise. Enjoy one whole kilometer stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends and family. From native Filipino nipa‐hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Punta Bulata Resort is known to have one of the finest and whitest beaches in Negros Island and its waters are teeming with marine and coral life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Punta Bulata White Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Bulata White Beach Resort And Spa
- Punta Bulata White Beach Hotel Cauayan