Went on a Monday night, only one other family there. Ordered the special for myself and two year old daughter which was sausage and mash. Hers was nice and warm, as were my sausages but mash was COLD. Spoke to waitress who went away and came back five minutes later with piping hot mash. My sausages were now cold.
Worse of all, my daughter has symptoms of food poisoning following her meal. As have I but not as bad (we both ate sausage from the restaurant, my partner didn't as has been fine!)
My family will never visit again. Alarm bells should've been ringing when we saw how empty it was and how busy everywhere else was.
If you own or manage Balans, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.