“Great results!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Cocles
Ås, Akershus, Norway
“Great results!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed at La Costa de Papito and stopped by the Indulgence Spa to have a deep tissue massage. It was somewhat painful, but did excellent work on my muscles. You can choose to have a more relaxing massage if that is what you want, too. The staff is very friendly and the massage room is open into a green plants forest. Its like being massaged in a jungle. Some days later i took some highlights to freshen up my hair. I am very happy with the results and it was professionally done.

Visited December 2012

Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Who doesn't love a massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My friend thought he'd died and gone to heaven. I thought the road traffic was a little loud. I guess it's our perceptions.

Visited November 2012
Cape May Beach
3 attraction reviews
“Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Surprised my husband with a couples massage. I forget the ladies names but they were both very good and left us feeling like marshmallows. The couples room was very nice with open air windows. We had a special touch with the added sound of rain on the roof in addition to the soothing music playing in the background. My husband has had several surgeries and the lady from Canada was very attentive to his needs. It was a great experience for both of us and added to the "Pura Vida" experience.

Florida
“Good firm massages are hard to find!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Looking for a massage in this part of CR is not easy....but Kattia Brown and the staff at Indulgence made it easy! I'm a world traveler and have had just about every type of massage in every place you could imagine and this one was very good!

Visited November 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“stolen property”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Be careful with personal property at this establishment. My husband and I received a couples massage and during the relaxation period my iphone was stolen. I was heartbroken due to my phone contained all my pictures of my vacation. The phone tracker (Iphone) verified my phone was at this location.I went in for relaxation and left with frustration because of this incident. There are other spas in Puerto Viejo, take my advice and learn from my mistake and use an alternative spa.

Visited September 2012
La_Costa_de_Papito, Propietario at Indulgence Spa, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
This is maliciously distorted. This couple had a massage and returned two hours later to ask if we had found an IPhone. The woman said she had the telephone after the massage while she was seated in the reception area enjoying the cold coconut water drink we give to clients after their treatment. We looked thoroughly for the telephone, under the couch cushions, and found nothing. She then said that perhaps she had left it in the restaurant they visited afterwards, and she would go and check.
The next day the woman called and said that, with the help of an IPhone belonging to a guest where they were staying, they had located the IPhone at the spa! I don´t understand how this all works but the spa is located on the 5 acre hotel grounds and the whole place has the same GPS coordinates and, somehow, it didn´t seem possible to say it was located exactly in the spa? We invited them to come right over and were excited to think she might somehow finally find her telephone. When they arrived we were anxious to see on the IPhone the location of her telephone but they said that the guest wouldn´t lend it to them. When a client at the spa volunteered her IPhone they now said it wouldn´t work because they had cancelled the service??
She then told us she now thought she had left the phone at the desk where she sat to pay for the massages and she would be willing to pay to get it back! I explained to her that people have left rings, necklaces and watches and that her proposal to buy it was misdirected and inappropriate. The woman became agitated and I told her I was sorry she had lost her telephone and her vacation photos but there was nothing more we could do for her.
Her report here that her telephone was stolen from her is spitefully dishonest and a low blow.
When I called the restaurant where they went after their massage the manager said that she had offered to buy her telephone back there as well.