We stayed for one night in a large premier room which was very impressive. It had two king size beds, which were extremely comfortable with crisp white bed linen and lots of pillows. The furnishings were modern and of a high standard and the bathroom was huge, with courtesy toiletries. The bath towels were thick and soft, and they were also on a heated towel rail which made them extra nice to use. It had a large wall-mounted flat screen tv.
We had dinner and breakfast in the main restaurant. The carvery was excellent as was the full English the next morning. All the staff were extremely efficient and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. Our recently refurbished en suite hotel rooms have been designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, offering fresh white linen, flat screen televisions, free wifi access, radio, telephone, toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Breckland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breckland Lodge Hotel And Conference Venue
- Breckland Lodge Attleborough, Norfolk