We extended our stay in Kata beach by a night, and booked in at southern fried rice. Lovely management, big and clean room, nice bed. Then we went down for dinner and had the best panang curry ever (seriously), and had a good chat with the hotel's norwegian owner. We were leaving before we could have the included breakfast, so they made us sandwiches for the trip. Good, old fashioned hospitality, and a very good and cheap room! Would recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Fried Rice Hotel
- Southern Fried Rice Hotel Kata Beach
- Southern Fried Rice Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern Fried Rice is a recently established guesthouse situated at Kata Beach, the most beautiful beach on Thailand's idyllic Phuket Island. Moments from the beach, and featuring spacious, clean, comfortable rooms, modern en-suite bathrooms, outstanding Thai and international cuisine, free wi-fi high speed internet and many more attractions, Southern Fried Rice is the ideal hostel from which to explore Phuket. We have PC stations in our property and it is Free of Charge as well. There is a top quality pool table, 42' plasma TV screen with surround sound and a computerized sound system with all your favourite music. For intellectual stimulation we are hosting the Phuket Chess Club, with frequent blitz tournaments and we are planning regular Thai language lessons. There is access to Kata Day Spa, and a great variety of nightlife available within walking distance of the guesthouse. We also hire out motorcycles for the more adventurous to range out over Thailand's biggest island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Southern Fried Rice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.