Spent 3 nights here in August, book a pool villa.
Our villa was perfect and having our own pool was fabulous for a late night dip. All the staff are do friendly and happy to help. We ate in the restaurant for lunch most days and had evening meal 3 or 4 times, the quality was outstanding on all occassions. Yes it's slightly more expensive than the restaurants down the street.
breakfast was great too with plenty of choice.
Many thanks will visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malisa Villa Suites serves as the perfect hideaway for couples at Kata Beach on Phuket Island with 41 well-designed individual private villas, each with its own private swimming pool that leaves you totally undistracted and showcases the comfort of your stay.Offering a host of the finest attentive services, from welcome cake, in-villa service breakfast by the personal chefs to relaxing spas and endless romantic dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Malisa Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malisa Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- Malisa Hotel Kata
- Malisa Villa Suites Phuket/Kata Beach