Hotel is ok but you can do better for the price. Rooms are large but big problem with Mosquitos and we had a leaking air conditioner and a small hole in the bathroom wall. Also the toile seat was very old and could do with a change. We were at the back of the hotel past the pool and there was a strong sewage smell on the path every day which was not desirable. Breakfast was good but could have been better. Location is also too far from the beach. I would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an eclectic mix of unrivalled services and facilities, Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is the destination of choice for singles, couples and families alike. A combination of charming oriental hospitality showcased by friendly and personalized service and intelligently designed facilities creates a perfect holiday experience with memories to last a lifetime. The resort's peaceful setting fosters a laid-back and relaxed ambience in which guests can completely switch off and enjoy the luxury of the surroundings and the many facilities at their disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Kata Beach