Upon visiting Phuket, I spent 3 nights at this resort, and I can guarantee you that I was not let down. The place is so nice that you could even spend all your stay inside the resort. All services and amenities are first class, including the hotel's own restaurant which serves Thai and also European Food. The Spa is a hidden place, in the heart of the resort, where you can spend a few hours relaxing and getting 1st class massages and treatments from very professional staff. To top this up the staff is very kind and helpful, the pool is huge and the gardens are very well kept.
Overall I would undoubtedly rate this place a 10/10 and would also like to congratulate the general manager who is very helpful and always ready to make your stay a perfect one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an eclectic mix of unrivalled services and facilities, Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is the destination of choice for singles, couples and families alike. A combination of charming oriental hospitality showcased by friendly and personalized service and intelligently designed facilities creates a perfect holiday experience with memories to last a lifetime. The resort's peaceful setting fosters a laid-back and relaxed ambience in which guests can completely switch off and enjoy the luxury of the surroundings and the many facilities at their disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Kata Beach