Too many Russians. Russians spoil it for all other guests, they do not know how to behave among civilized people.
The hotel is OK, restaurant good, rooms nice and clean, not enough sunbeds, but we are going there any more because of the Russians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an eclectic mix of unrivalled services and facilities, Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is the destination of choice for singles, couples and families alike. A combination of charming oriental hospitality showcased by friendly and personalized service and intelligently designed facilities creates a perfect holiday experience with memories to last a lifetime. The resort's peaceful setting fosters a laid-back and relaxed ambience in which guests can completely switch off and enjoy the luxury of the surroundings and the many facilities at their disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Kata Beach