The hotel could do with an upgrade in places but the swim up room we had was a good size,the shower was brilliant and the only criticism was there was not enough drawer space for two!
The breakfast was good and had a great choice of food and the staff were friendly and helpful.
There is a shuttle to the beach every hour but you can actually walk it as it takes about 15 mins,the only problem is you have to be at the beach before 10am or after 12pm or you may not get a chair! The beach sun beds are a bit tatty and the covers are pretty grotty but you get a nice thick beach towel to cover them!
The hotel is in a great location for the shops ,bars and restaurants in kata and for the money is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an eclectic mix of unrivalled services and facilities, Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is the destination of choice for singles, couples and families alike. A combination of charming oriental hospitality showcased by friendly and personalized service and intelligently designed facilities creates a perfect holiday experience with memories to last a lifetime. The resort's peaceful setting fosters a laid-back and relaxed ambience in which guests can completely switch off and enjoy the luxury of the surroundings and the many facilities at their disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort And Spa
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Hotel Karon
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa Kata Beach