“An Indescribably Brilliant Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 attractions in Kata Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort specializing in diver education, daily dive tours and Liveaboard Cruises around Thailand and Burma.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“An Indescribably Brilliant Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'm almost at a loss for words at how good these guys are, particularly my "guardian angel" and instructor, Lauren. My daughter and I went out with them on 28 Sept; my first ever dive, (my daughter is an experienced diver). The instruction and level of care and safety were outstanding. We did two dives and I admit to being a bit nervous about it all beforehand. It was such a memorable experience that I am considering taking it up as a serious hobby, thanks to the encouragement and support we were all given by Lauren. I met some really nice people both amongst the diving professionals and others in our group. Highly recommended for experienced an new divers alike. I recommend that you don't take you own camera due to the watery nature of the adventure, however your underwater experiences will be recorded by the professional divers on CD which is available for purchase at a very reasonably price. Food and beverage is provided. All equipment is provided by the club. An experience not to be missed - go for it!

Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to join TA and write a review on our club.

It was very rewarding for our team to be part of your daughters happy introduction to scuba diving. Hopefully she will continue on with her diver education - it is not uncommon for young people to continue on to pro level an join our club as an Instructor. It has happened before. :-)

Safe diving and regards from all!
Chantal.

Cape Town, South Africa
“Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My sister of 14 and I deside to live a lil and went scuba diving, with Phuket Scuda Club. And what a rewarding experience it was, I completely fell head over hells inlove with the under water world. Thanks to the team for the fantastic friendly service.. we cant wait to return for round 2....

Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Talk about adventurous! You young ladies certainly did a lot...from zip lining, sea canoeing, surfing, elephant trekking to scuba diving!!

We fondly remember the happy faces when we out to ladies night at The Kata Surfhouse. Also, Lauren often talks about how you were continually smiling at the fish on your Intro dives at Koh Racha Yai.

It was great having you both diving with the club and thank you so much for your review. Hope that you will come back someday soon and complete your Open Water Course with us.

Hugs from all. :-)
Chantal.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Scuba diving in Phuket island really was a wonderful experience. The beauty of the underwater and relaxing while surrounded by many kinds of fish. Top recommended to scuba diving in Phuket and definitely will visit this place again.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing time - quality shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved my 3 dive day with Phuket Scuba Club. they are very knowledgeable and friendly, but most important stressing safety first. I did 3 different dives and felt taken care of on each one.
Ian was my dive master and was great to dive with. He certainly made sure I was comfortable , safe and had a good time. The lunch aboard the boat was great. Kevin and Chantel we very welcoming and ensured I had everything I needed and were genuinely interested in how my dives went. If you want to get certified , take a day trip or a live aboard ( as about 'The Junk' ) ....can't recommend them enough.

Visited September 2013
“Not my first time with these guys and it won't be my last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I did my scuba diver certificate with Phuket Scuba Club a couple of years ago and found them to be a very professional, well run and friendly company. Now back for my second visit to the island, I of course wanted to do more diving, so again went through these guys and I was not disappointed! They will definitely be my first port of call on my next visit to Phuket!

Visited August 2013