“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Activities in Kata Beach
5.0 of 5 stars 213 Reviews
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata and Karon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I did my OW certification at Phuket Scuba Club and I could not be happier.
Chantal and Kevan were extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed in no time. They are extremely professional and really involved in what they do.
I did my course with Lauren and she was extremely professional, responsible and patient. She had an answer for any question, and displayed her great diving and teaching experience in every moment. The shop is right on the beach and makes things even nicer as you can dive straight from there. They also organize plenty of diving in the surrounding islands and the day trips are extremely well organised. My favourite: Shark point, king's wreck and Koh Doc May. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Well done on passing your Open Water Course with us at the club! According to your Instructor you sailed through the course and she thoroughly enjoyed teaching you.

It was also a pleasure to meet you and we certainly hope that you will come back some day soon again.

Wishing you many safe dives! :-)

Buderim, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“big day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Met Kevin Thompson and his wife Chantelle at his Karon Beach hut, I was keen to dive the area so Kevin drove me to his Kata beach shop where he booked me on a 3 dive trip out of Chalong Bay. He is a top bloke with great knowledge of the area after 20 years in Thailand.The dive trip was great, well run, easy diving and great crew.Well done and I would recommend his services to anyone keen to dive the area. Cheers and thanks Kev, Andy the Aussie P.S Have a cold Chang for me at the Reggae Bar mate...

Visited April 2013
Paris, France
“A wonderful day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Many thanks to Dragos and the team for making a magnificent experience of our first diving!
We really appreciated your easy and funny way of teaching! Very professional staff!

We would certainly come back for this pleasure!

Thank you!!

Visited March 2013
“One to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I went diving today with Phuket scuba club and had an amazing time! I would like to thank Kevan Thompson, Phill Rogers and all the boat crew for providing such a great service! I will recommend you to all my diving friends.

Kind regards
Ray Crew

Visited May 2013
Ban Karon, Phuket, Thailand
“My 2nd home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Phuket Scuba Club has been like my second home everyday for the last two months. I met some awesome people over there.
I did my open water and my advanced open water course and had a lot of fun dives too.
Best instructors and best training you could ever hope for!
Thank you Chantal and Kevan and all of you guys for welcoming me into your big happy diving family !
I am a diver now. Can't wait to come back and do my divemaster with you.
Thank you all for such a great time!

Visited March 2013
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Since you have left we definitely feel that something is missing. Also thank you so much for introducing us to the wonderful world of Catan. We are all practicing - so beware when you return! :-)

Thank you for coming to dive with us and we all look forward to your return. You will make a great Divemaster!

Take care and regards from all at the club.