“A wonderful day!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 attractions in Kata Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort specializing in diver education, daily dive tours and Liveaboard Cruises around Thailand and Burma.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Paris, France
“A wonderful day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Many thanks to Dragos and the team for making a magnificent experience of our first diving!
We really appreciated your easy and funny way of teaching! Very professional staff!

We would certainly come back for this pleasure!

Thank you!!

“One to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I went diving today with Phuket scuba club and had an amazing time! I would like to thank Kevan Thompson, Phill Rogers and all the boat crew for providing such a great service! I will recommend you to all my diving friends.

Kind regards
Ray Crew

Visited May 2013
Ban Karon, Phuket, Thailand
“My 2nd home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Phuket Scuba Club has been like my second home everyday for the last two months. I met some awesome people over there.
I did my open water and my advanced open water course and had a lot of fun dives too.
Best instructors and best training you could ever hope for!
Thank you Chantal and Kevan and all of you guys for welcoming me into your big happy diving family !
I am a diver now. Can't wait to come back and do my divemaster with you.
Thank you all for such a great time!

Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Since you have left we definitely feel that something is missing. Also thank you so much for introducing us to the wonderful world of Catan. We are all practicing - so beware when you return! :-)

Thank you for coming to dive with us and we all look forward to your return. You will make a great Divemaster!

Take care and regards from all at the club.
Hong Kong, China
“Great Dive Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My girlfriend did her Open Water certification while I enjoyed some easy dives off of Karon Beach. On the final day we did Koh Racha Yai. Chantal, the dive shop manager, was hospital and friendly! Mick, the dive instructor did a fabulous job training my girlfriend. The dive master guiding my dives was great as well. I would highly recommend this dive shop. Safe, comparable prices to other Phuket dives shops, and most importantly - great people!

Visited February 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Great Locale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Phuket Scuba Club with my girlfriend looking to do a shore dive. I wondered what we'd see underwater so close to a tourist destination but was impressed by the marine life at the nearby reef which was pointed out to us by the dive master. We'll definitely return - the little shop was right on the beach - and we had cold beers and snacks while chatting with the friendly staff afterwards. Great locale and friendly service. Thank you, we'll be back!