Stayed at the Boomerang Village for two nights and really enjoyed being there. Manager was extremely accomodating and went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. The grounds are really beautiful- tucked atop a hill overlooking mountains and city. We walked down the hill with no problem and took a tuk tuk back home at the end of the night, saving the hike upwards. About a 15 minute drive to Patong, which was much more rowdy. The room was huge and very clean. Bathroom was great- big shower, good water pressure, etc. The restuarant served suprisingly good Italian food and enjoyed ordering room service a few times. Even had our laundry done for a small price; it came back pressed and in perfect condition. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this place to those looking for a relaxing, quiet getaway. Really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach