We chose to stay in this hotel 22nd November for 2 weeks bases on its reviews- what a great decision it was. We can't rate the hotel highly enough, charming setting and grounds, good sized rooms and wonderful food both Thai and Italian.
The pool is small but never overcrowded. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Wifi didn't work all of the time and the steep climb up to the hotel is very steep - rent a motorbike for B150 a day.
Would definitely come back again to this great value hotel.
Stephen and Alison.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Hotel
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.