We had a wonderful stay at the Boomerang in December 2011. We were on holiday with my brother and his family, who were staying on their yacht, so the teenage kids took it in turns to stay with us. The friendly staff were perfectly happy to see the guests change daily and brought and assembled extra beds at very short notice. The rooms and gardens were utterly beautiful and the breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious. Thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach