Every year we stay on Phuket for a relaxing break of about 4 weeks, we choose a different hotel and location, but I think The Aspasia has taken our hearts!
We loved the location, not too far from the hustle and bustle of Kata and the beach, but oh so quiet. We had a large suite overlooking the sea in the distance where we sat in the morning drinking tea and reading the newspapers online, listening to the birds not the traffic, bliss.
The reception staff were always happy and greeted us every morning on our way to breakfast with much enthusiasm. As with anything in Thailand it's best to double check your requests have been met, we ordered a taxi for the airport 2 days before departure, when we checked the day before leaving no one knew about it. So always make sure or book one yourself!
Breakfast was good, the Thai chef cooks to order, again double check with her what you've ordered and be prepared its not always correct, persevere and you will get your choice. Hot tea very weak, but just ask and they will put extra tea in the pot.
Our suite was so huge we lost each other on occasion. Massive double bed which was really comfortable, air con that worked and wasn't noisy, rain shower and jacuzzi. I agree with others about the partitioning doors, we could hear the guests next door loud and clear!! So I'm sure they could hear us!
Yes Aspasia I can honestly say we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently created in the south of the island of Phuket, The Aspasia is a stylish boutique resort reflecting an unusual retro-deco design with hints of Mayan style architecture. The muted yellow and green hues of the buildings blend exotically with the colours of the lush forest that sweeps down to Kata Beach. Each secluded apartment has stunning sea views, and guests only have a two minute walk to the white, sandy beach below.With the accent firmly lying on tranquility, comfort and contemporary style, The Aspasia Phuket offers a choice of superior accommodation and facilities that includes restaurant, a wine and cigar shop, two swimming pools, a gymnasium, business centre, meeting room, high-speed wireless Internet access and spa. Original paintings and antiques are displayed in the spa, restaurant and lobby, complementing the style of decor. There is easy access between the twelve buildings and facilities forming the resort. The property is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, filled with colourful tropical planting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Aspasia Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Aspasia Phuket Kata
- Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata
- The Aspasia Phuket Kata Beach