We stayed at Katathaini over New Years Eve in 2009 / 2010.
We had an absolutely wonderful week as we loved being close enough that we could go into Patong Beach and the rest of Phuket, but we also had a wonderful quiet, beautiful and romantic resort to go back to.
We stayed in the new Bhuri wing which was lovely, however a small part of the gardens smelt a bit, and the bathroom was a little underwhelming (for a 4 and a half star resort) but other than that the place was just magnificent. The Bhuri wing side of the resort was always a bit quieter and we had some amazing evenings sharing a drink and a meal by the beach watching the sun set.
The massages by the pool were great value, as were the cocktails. We really enjoyed the variety of restaurants and the food was always wonderful.
The pools were large and accomodating and you could also walk out the front of the resort onto the beach which was also quiet and clean.
We had a wonderful week at Katathani and the 6 nights were not enough. We can't wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach