The kata noi beach is beautiful,and the hotel has a perfect location for some nice days on the beach. We were really lucky,and did not have a drop of rain at the beginning of Oct.
We stayed in a a grande suite . The room was good size and the balcony had a wonderful view. The room was a bit dated,and felt humid all the time.
There must be a management problem at this hotel,because the level of service is really low.
There were plenty of staff around,but it seemed that so many of them did not know what they were there for.
My daughter tried the kids club,but she did not like it much. No wonder when they did not even say "hello" to a kid wanting to join in.
The pool area is nice,but the service around the pool is a joke.
Also i do not like to be asked many times every day when relaxing by the pool if i would like a massage.
The beach and location is really good,and because of that this hotel can be a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach