we revisited the hotel and again found it to be just what we wanted , away from all the crowds and peaceful, nothing better to rise early and walk on the beach, went before as a couple and loved it so much we took our youngest with us this time (12) enough kids for her and us to be happy. the breakfast is not out of this world but nearly taste is catered for and you can leave very full. the onsite restaurants are lovely, we enjoyed a few nights with friends and as a couple, the service is excellent through out the resort. got the scooter again its the only way to get around and it is very cheep to run and hire for the 2 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach