We stayed in a Junior Suite which had ample space for two and a beautiful view of the beach, beyond a stretch of well-maintained lawn and palms. Staff were mostly very friendly and helpful. Loved their pools and restaurants (Fisherman's Wharf was our favourite). The included breakfasts offered a staggering variety of options - try their freshly cooked spicy thai-style omlette. The hotel is a bit out of the way but that's the way we liked it. Some reviews have said you can walk into Kata, which is true, albeit over quite a steep hill. We did it once, then opted for the 200B taxi waiting outside the hotel thereafter. Taxi to Patong is a comfortable 500B. Very happy, would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach