We stayed 10 days at Katathani Resort and just loved it. Every little detail was attended to. The staff were great, naturally friendly and it was obvious they all loved working for Katathani. Fantastic restaurants that cater for all tastes. We were in a group of 40, gathering for a wedding (also fantastic) and without exception everyone loved our Katathani experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach