We stayed in Sawasdee Hotel for 3 nights. What an enjoyable experience! The hotel is on a main strip although you wouldn't know it, so tranquil with its exotic paths, gardens and flowers.Only slight criticism is that it attracts mosquitoes! Nice swimming pool. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle bus to Kata beach every hour, which is convenient. The breakfast had a good variety of dishes available, appealing to all tastes. Well worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach