This was a great place to stay. We found the gardens, the swinging chairs and general peaceful atmosphere a great place to escape the harassment of phuket. The pool is lovely too but it shut a bit too early.
The rooms are quite small but quirky and the TV has a dvd function and a computer attached to it which is really cool having the internet access in your room.
It's a great experience to stay here, it's just simply wonderful to curl up on the big swing chair in the garden and read a book.
Also the ladies at the front desk are the nicest I've ever found in a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.