This is a review only for the Wine Spectator rated restaurant Mom Tri's Boathouse Restaurant inside of Mom Tri's Hotel.
My wife and I shared the french and thai tasting menu. Each were between 3000 Baht and 4000 Baht with the wine tasting pairing. We are both wine enthusiasts and foodies. Although I do not believe it would stand up to a Le Bernardin or Jean-George meal, it is the best food & wine pairing we have had in the Phuket region thus far. I would certainly return. It is very romantic.
The only downside, it took almost 15 to 20 minutes to get a cab because we would not take a tuk-tuk. Something about an ATV wrapped in tinfoil does not seem safe.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.