This was the second poshest place in our (v enjoyable, so thx to them) Andaman Sky tour of the region, we finished up here after a spell on Koh Lanta unwinding and a stay at the Vogue in Ao Nang and at the excellent Paradise resort on Koh Yao Noi. The poshest place on our trip was Pimalai on Koh Lanta. The surprising thing was that Mom Tri’s was really quiet compared to the Vogue in Ao nang (we had expected the reverse). Great hotel, we didn’t leave it at all for more than a couple of hours during our stay. When you’re paying the big bucks for a luxury resort, it doesn’t make sense to me to go off day-tripping – I suppose if money’s no object then that would be understandable but that’s not us, I intended to get every pennys’ worth out of my stay at Mon Tri’s, which is exactly what I did.
The staff, food, location and accommodation was excellent and worth all the pennies we paid. If you can afford it then I heartily recommend this as a great place to stay. I can’t comment much on Phuket as we saw little of it. I had read and heard from friends that the night life isn’t what I would like to be taking my wife out on a night out on, so we avoided it and stuck close to the resort, where everything was as clean as a whistle is all senses of the word.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach