We just returned from almost 3 weeks in Southeast Asia, and our favorite hotel in our journey was Mom Tri's. The hotel and location are physically stunning --- secluded, set among the natural landscape above Kata Beach, with beautiful aesthetics and facilities. What really set Mom Tri's apart was the General Manager, Dan, and is absolutely superb staff. Unlike many of the 5 star hotels that we stayed at, Dan and his staff seemed sincerely interested in our comfort and well-being during our stay. It wasn't the overly rehearsed interaction that we found at many of the other properties. The staff was natural, personable, engaging, and VERY attentive to our needs. As Dan said when we arrived, "anything is possible." And, so it was...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach