Will start with the negatives, firstly the position. Yes it is only one street back from the beach, which by the way is filthy but there is no cut through and you have to walk right around to get to it. Secondly the beds are rock hard, not firm but hard like a board and if you had hip problems you would not be able to stay at this hotel. On the positive, the rooms were spacious, clean, quiet and the aircon was brilliant. The service was good, pool was lovely and breakfast was fine, not 5 star but reflective of price paid. Would not like to be here and by that I mean not only the hotel but Kata Beach in the high season as there was just enough space now but it would be intolerable with any more people and there would be fighting for pool lounges and crowds at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach