We stayed here for two nights during our stay in Phuket. We were staying up the road in a guesthouse which although highly recommended on Tripadvisor, turned out to be less than satisfactory.
I came to look at the hotel when we were trying to find another place to stay. The receptionist tooke me personally to look at one of their rooms, she was kind and helpful and the room was beautiful. It was only available for two nights, so we booked.
The Palmery is beautifully landscaped, has nice wide open spaces and comfortable beds. The staff are helpful and efficient and we really liked being upgraded to a pool access room at no extra charge.
- it is still under construction in some areas.
- the dining room is open air, whilst the food is covered on the buffet, the flies are rather annoying.
Although not located on the beach, this is a very nice hotel and has everything you need for a lovely stay.
Tip: Book on agoda,com, you will probably get a better room rate.
Not the best place I've stayed in Asia, but certainly reasonably priced and good value for Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If what you’re looking for is a conveniently located resort in Phuket, look no further than The Palmery Resort and Spa. This unique resort is located in the embrace of scenic Kata mountain with only a short distance from the famous Kata beach. From here, you can easily access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern resort is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Phuket Surf and Kata View Point.Uniquely designed resort enables you to relish the beautiful vistas of nature and offers you superior services and a excellent variety of amenities. The Palmery Resort and Spa is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. As soon as you enter the room, you will find yourself relax in harmony and peaceful atmosphere. You will enjoy the view of vivid green garden and swimming pool that you can access directly right from your balcony.When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Phuket, make The Palmery Resort and Spa your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Palmery Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palmery Resort And Spa Phuket/Kata Beach