Pros: All that you can think of - great location - relatively secluded from the main market but close enough, wonderful staff, great morning breakfast, swimming pool, water and beverages in the room added everyday free of cost, great facilities.
The only cons that i can think of:
1. Salty water in the pool 2. Pool closes relatively early at 8:30 3. Poor choice on television - most channels were not working (but thats not what you're there for right) 4. Travel counter is expensive
I would recommend this place to everyone. Its a new establishment and looks and feels new. From the time of entering to when we left, we were treated well and it was our best accomodation on the entire trip. Fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sea Lovers’ Destination – a unique boutique resort, designed with sea lovers in mind. A new port of call for holiday makers with a sense of adventure and a taste for life on the high sea while enjoying all with modern comfort and convenience of a contemporary resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sugar Marina Resort - Nautical - Kata Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Marina Resort - Nautical - Kata Beach Phuket