A hotel has a very cool design and creative concept. The room is clean, large, well equiped and private, espcially the bed and the signature big bear is very comfy ;) It's also a good idea to provide those warmheart free mini bar, very cute.
The bar, restaurant and pool on the 3rd floor provides superb view and the food is not bad.
1. Staffs are not that friendly and supportive. Comparing to other 4-5 stars hotels in the same area, the service here is just soso. I've been waiting for the check out process for more than 30 mins. When I started to ask why it's been too long, they just said it wad sone for 29 mins ago but they forgot to tell me! It's ok to forgive if there was an apologize, but i got none. That's why it realy made me feel terrible with their service and manner.
2. Parking lot needs to be urgenty expanded and provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Foto Hotel is a stylish design hotel at Kata Beach created from a deep passion for photography that will inspire and delight with striking modern design and cool contemporary interiors. Enter the monochrome world of our Kata hotel and relax at the rooftop Silhouette Pool and Playground with panoramic views over three stunning west coast beaches and savour the exotic flavours of Phuket at the poolside restaurant Tiffin Mama. Escape to the Bokeh Spa at this serene Phuket boutique hotel for a rejuvenating treatment and unwind in the supreme comfort of your private Hall with the latest technology gadgets and luxury amenities. Capture a unique view of the world at Foto Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Foto Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foto Hotel Phuket/Kata Beach