“Good food , nice interior” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food , nice interior”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great food, free salad bar. Lovely staff we'll worth visiting if staying in Kata. My son ordered salmon and it comes on a large wooden board with potatoes piped all around the edge, it looked to nice to eat. The thai food was very good in this restaurant and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2013

Mooloolaba, Australia
“absolute crap and not Aussie beef as stated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

never go there better food in sizzlers and steak are not as shown in the pictures, definitely not value for money

Visited August 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“just as the name suggests”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

as the name would suggest this is a place to get a steak, the food portions are good, and will be cooked as you like it, it is located on a busy road, and can get quiet busy high season. if you want a steak during your stay in thailand then you might as well visit here

Visited August 2012
Perth, Australia
“Congratulations Buffalo Kata”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

You epitomise the meaning of 'crap'. You managed to dish out by far and away, the worst meal and overall dining experience that we indulged in, at any eatery around the South of Thailand, over our three week stay.
I ordered your BBQ ribs. They arrived already drowning in some sort of sauce. You should have sent out fishing hooks to complete the meal.
The ribs were so overcooked, they were like chewing rubber. Service took forever while your staff chatted amongst themselves rather than paying any attention to customers.
What makes this even worse, is that your 'western' manager was sitting at the table next to us, enjoying an alcoholic beverage and smoking cigarettes, by himself, all while we battled for service, even though you were far from busy. When we did reluctantly receive service, it was truly beyond poor.
I told your manager as I left, precisely what I thought about my dining experience and all I got was a stupid smile. No apology for the inedible meal or shocking service.
So my last words to anyone about your establishment would be to tell as many people as possible, not to waste their time, there are far better options nearby.

Visited June 2013
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Not the best steak of our lives”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

But it was a nice change from Thai food. Don't get me wrong, I love Thai food, but after several days, we were craving a big American-style meatfest. To be honest, I just remember my steak was pretty good. I think maybe it was a ribeye. My husband got the aged Australian beef, paying more and thinking he was in for a real treat. He was not impressed, and actually liked my cheaper one better. And really, if the steak is fabulous, why would you need a sauce for it?? There were a ton of waitresses who seemed more interested in socializing at the front than on waiting tables. The salad bar had about three or four veggies, but no lettuce?? Still, all in all, it was nice to have something different within walking distance of Centara Kata.

• Visited June 2013