“The Best Scuba School in Phuket” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star CDC with all levels of scuba diving courses and trips. We provide the best diving experience possible from Beginner to Expert diver. All our diving is guided by local experts showing you the abundance of marine live available around Phuket.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“The Best Scuba School in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

If anyone is interested in taking a scuba lesson or just wants to go an amazing dive with the best dive team in Phuket then you MUST Go with the DIVE ASIA Team. They are the best dive crew. The Dive Asia team was very well organized and extremely professional!!! In particular, I would like to give special thanks to Detlev Kablau who is truly a great and extremely patient instructor! If you are new to scuba diving, Detlev is the best!!! If you ask for him, please please, let him know that Helen from NYC (Brooklyn) recommended him.

Without Detlev's guidance and real faith in my abilities, I would not have been able to complete the course. His experience and way of instruction really helped me overcome some of the fears that I had. I can't express my gratitude enough. He is a real gem and I would highly recommend him to anyone who would like to become certified as an open water scuba diver.

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Another 6 dives logged”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Many thanks for the 2 days diving in february. Very enjoyable, relaxing and well organised trips, with hassle free, macho free diving. Lovely food on board and friendly staff. Best wishes.

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

the first day I felt very bad on the board,but well done guys takes care about me !:)second day was wonderful on the board . it was my discovery of the underwater world! Thanks a lot my instructor name is Fabrice,he is very nice guy, he was excellent (speak English and French )!! I didn't afraid to go down with him into the water. It was wonderful!!!!thanks Cris ,directeur of board very nice positive man! thanks to cameraman who write for me nice fotos for memory!!!!Many thanks to all the guys , who was with us ,for the excellent time!! and hope to see you to next year on open water !!!!! :))

Bergen, Norway
“Brilliant Instructor and Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I took my Open Water License With Dive Asia in April, and it was a great experience, the instructor was good at explaining Things, very pacient with the students (group of 3) and had great knowledge about diving - and maybe exceptional good knowledge on the marine life. The 4 open water dives + the 2 additional fun dives we got as a bonus was great, eguipment worked good, the organisation on the boat was good, Food was great as well. I compared prices with a few other dive Schools in Krabi and Phuket and found the prices were much the same. This beeing my only experience so far with open water diving and dive Companies, it is a little bit hard to compare the experience towards other Companys. But for me I don't really have anything to put my fingers on - and i would recomend this Company if you are in the area and interested in taking a Dive. If you need a guide or an instructor - ask for Matt :-)

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Professional divers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I only have great things to say about Dive Asia, particularly regarding the way their tour leader Chris conducts the whole operation. They pick you up at your hotel, take you to the boat. His briiefings are professional and fun at the same time. You feel safe diving with them at any sea condition! The relationship between the boat captain and crew with the guys from Dive Asia is excellent! They help you with your gear, they drop you off at the dive site and then thee boat picks you up where ever your group winds up. They serve you with breakfast (sandwich and fruits), a great Thai lunch (not spicy!), fruits, and dinner. Their dive instructors are professional but also they look like they are having lots of fun!! We were extremelly satisfied with them. They made our four diving days a lot of fun!