“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 20 attractions in Kata Beach
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Highly customized SSI and PADI scuba diver training by patient, experienced and extremely qualified master instructors in Phuket and the Andaman Sea. From Try Dives right up to Sidemount, Scandinavian Scuuba Doo focuses on creating truly confident and properly qualified divers, rather than merely issuing certifications. We have many happy repeaters!We also do great deals on liveboards and conduct value-for-money fun dives with our own safe divemasters. Try us!
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I dove 2 days, 5 total dives with Kjell and would definitely recommend this company to anyone visiting phuket. Personalized planning with an emphasis on safety. Kjell was very pleasant and would be great with beginners but experienced enough to accommodate any advanced/technical divers as well.

Stockholm, Sweden
7 attraction reviews
“The best and friendliest scuba operator in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Me and my wife had a lovely time diving together with Scandinavian Scuuba Doo. The dive masters where very friendly and they took good care of you. The have a nice boat, and the food served during the day trip is tasty.

I think that there equipment was top notch. The DM took their time before the dive to explain the plan of the dive. During the dive they acted calm and always kept an eye on the group. They cared about safety and dived well within the margins.

If I where to go back to Phuket I would most definitely use Scandinavian Scuuba Doo again.

Visited June 2011
Houston, Texas
“Best dive shop in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Professional, personal, and safe. I was an SSI referral diver needing only my open water dives to complete certification, and Kjell took excellent care of me. He was very professional with preparation and with every step of each dive, I felt extremely safe and confident with him. And his prices were very reasonable. I will definitely use him again when I'm in Phuket.

Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
“Wonderful dive trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I loved my 2 days diving with this company. I was a newly certified diver when I arrived and got some great experience. Kjell was wonderful and gauging what I could handle dive trip wise and made me feel comfortable the whole time. Pookie was also a great help, and I dove with her on the second day. She was very good at pointing out all the fish that I missed. I cannot reccomend this company any more highly. I will be spreading the word to any others that are coming over to Phuket for scuba as well.

Visited May 2012