“Booking cancelled due to "Renovation"” 1 of 5 stars
Review of At Cozy Kata

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kata Beach
At Cozy Kata
100/33 Kata Road Tumbon Karon Muang Phuket, Kata Beach, Phuket 83100, Thailand   |
Ranked #31 of 41 Kata Beach B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Booking cancelled due to "Renovation"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I booked this hotel, which has 4 rooms, via Agoda in September for 4 nights during peak season in January. Last night, I was informed by email that the hotel was closing for renovation over this period and could no longer accommodate me. As this is the height of peak season, I wonder if there wasn't some kind of booking error. Obviously, I'd love to have given a review after a great stay at the hotel but this serves as a warning to those who are looking to book for the near future. I am now left with 8 weeks to try and find a decent hotel in the area that isn't already fully booked.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business

Been to At Cozy Kata? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about At Cozy Kata

At Cozy Kata Phuket/Kata Beach
Address: 100/33 Kata Road Tumbon Karon Muang Phuket, Kata Beach, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kata Beach
Ranked #31 of 41 B&Bs / Inns in Kata Beach

If you own or manage At Cozy Kata, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later