“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 139 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

After beach bar is located beside kata Noi beach. I went there each day of my pukhet holiday for seeing the sunset drinking a cocktail and eating appetizers. The last evening with my wife decided to have a dinner there. That was the best dinner in pukhet ... Go there people!

2 Thank carmelocovi

Berlin, Germany
“Great view, good food, cheap prices - expensive to go there by Tuktuk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stopped here on our last night with our rental car. We came after sunset, but the views were still spectacular. The variety of food on the menu so big, that I expected low quality. I was quite surprised how good the food was.
I especially liked the fried rice with vegetables and the four companions (four types of steamed vegetables), the latter weren´t as tasteless as at other places.
Prices are cheaper than down in Kata. A bowl of rice is just 20 THB compared to usually 40 THB, that you pay in Kata center.
Staff is nice.
The only problem is getting there, if you don´t have a rental car. When we left we asked how to get there by Tuktuk. They said it would be 200 THB from Kata one way. When we tried a couple of days later all Tuktuk-drivers asked for 300 THB. We thought, that was too expensive and didn´t go there again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Marchlewski
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Another must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went after the view point and sat on the deck and had a couple of beers and watched the sun set.. Very awakening for the spirit, food looked good at good prices we didn't eat cause of a very late lunch

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle W
Sydney, Australia
“You MUST see this sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Such a beautiful, relaxed place. No fuss, amazing food and a view to die for. Cruisy, chilled music playing and friendly staff. My partner and I came here on our last night in Thailand and it was a perfect end to a memorable trip. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank jessica9199
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Well Worth A Visit!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We arrived at this lovely chilled out bar by taxi which cost 300 Baht from Karon Beach. We were looking for a nice chilled out night and certainly got what we asked for. Great music, Bob Marley and some Tracey Chapman to while the night away.

The service we received was great, really lovely staff nothing seemed too much trouble. We had ordered a taxi to return to our hotel but it did not show so one of the bar staff jumped on his bike into Kata and returned with a Tuk Tuk.

The food was great, I had a lovely red curry dish which was one of the nicest I had tasted all holiday. Reasonably priced as well. Try some of the cocktails again cheap.

I would recommend this bar for a lovely chilled out night!!!

• Visited November 2012