“glad we did the PADI with Sea fun divers” 5 of 5 stars

+66 81 367 4542
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Fun Divers - Scuba Diving Kata Beach Phuket PADI 5* Career Development Centers in Kata, Karon, Patong Beaches. We do Beach Diving and Courses from our location in The Kata Thani Hotel along Kata Noi Beach. WE have our own reef steps away from our dive center. We also run our own Daytrip Diving boat we are not diving agent like many companies. With the direct access to beach diving for refreshers, training and night dives we fel we have the The best facilities. Sea Fun Divers has 50m x 70m traiing pool, new equipment, latest PADI materials, Nitrox. 5 PADI Course Directors teaching all PADI Pro courses. A superior dive boat diving Phi Phi, Racha Noi/Yai and Shark Point. A genuine commitment to personal service.Learning diving with Sea Fun Divers means access to best training facilities in Phuket.Our own day trip boat takes a maximum of 20 guests, despite the space would allow many more, to ensure fun and enjoyable day diving.Sea Fun Divers offer a selection of Livebaord options for diving Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“glad we did the PADI with Sea fun divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are living in Phuket hence there are loads of places where you can do a PADI course. My girlfriend and I had never dived before but now we are qualified open water divers. We chose sea fun divers and are very happy we did so. Our instructor Jane was very helpful and willing to go over parts which were not, initially, very clear, such as the RDP. The first day we spent reviewing the theory and practicing diving in the swimming pool, necessary as on our second day we went on a boat to koh phi phi.
There were many boats leaving from Chalong Pier but I noticed that there were a lot less people on our boat. In fact there were less than 15.

We saw many beautiful fish of all shapes and sizes, sea snakes, moray eels, lobsters, star fish, nemos, barracudas and other divers saw a turtle and a sting ray (alas, we didnt).

To sum up I definitely reccomend Sea Fun Divers to people wanting to do a PADI or just dive. Thank you Jane and Rene. See you soon

Visited February 2013
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
First of all congratulation for your certification and thank you again for your support and great review. I have pass it to Jane too.

Hope to see you soon diving with us again

Montreal, Canada
“We love Sea Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I found Sea Fun Divers in the Lonely Planet guidebook. It was listed as the best so being safety-conscious, we decided to check it out. At first we signed up for a day of diving, but while reviewing some basic skills in the pool with our instructor Ron, we decided to finally go for our open water certification.

So we embarked on the 3 day procedure to get certified, and we couldn't be happier. The atmosphere at this dive shop is super friendly, positive, and serious about diving. We had no worries about the equipment and the competence of the entire staff. They took care of us very well (snacks, lunches), the boat that took us 3 hours out to the Phi Phi islands was well-equipped, safe and they didn't pack on too many divers on the boat, so we felt very comfortable.

On the way back from the last dive, we watched the DVD of our dives that was compiled by David; it was incredible, the best souvenir of the trip!

Thank you Sea Fun, we hope to see you again soon :)

Angie & Mike, the cold Canadians

Visited January 2013
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Angie and Mike,

Thank you for your support and enthusiastic review. Congratulation for your certification and we wish you great fun diving around the world and hope to see you again here in Phuket

Warmest greetings from Sea Fun Divers
Seoul
“Sea Fun Divers, Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Took the open water course in January, and was very pleased with the experience. Candy, my instructor, was extremely professional & a great teacher. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear KS thank you for review and support, we look forward to diving with you again soon

Greetings from Sea Fun Divers Team
singapore
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Back in december, I signed up for the scuba diver course. James was my instructor and he was extremely patient and encouraging as he guided me through the training. His training was so effective that I decided to advance to the Open water course. Pity that on my first dive from the beach, I realised that I could not equalize despite repeated attempts in my descent. That was when I decided to discontinue with the course and get my ears checked.

The partial refund for the incomplete course was a nice gesture. I thoroughly enjoyed myself during the training and I highly recommend Sea Fun Divers.

One tip - it does help to have a some level of fitness to enjoy the the course.

Visited December 2012
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for your review and support, hope all good with your ears and next time we will bale to complete the course with you

Greetings from Phuket
Townsville, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Thanks Sea Fun for a great dive holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was my second time diving with Sea Fun Divers. I learnt to dive in Jan 12 and came back in Dec 12 to complete my Advanced Open Water. Also ended up coming back for 3 day trips.
I had a great time, Boris my instructor was very patient, helpful and a wealth of experience. Very approachable and was able to give very helpful advice to make the dive that little bit safer and overall a better diver.
Sea fun has great service it picks you up from hotel and drops you off at the end of the day. The boat as always is well organised and the food on board fantastic.
Great atmosphere and defiantly the dive company to dive with in Phuket.
Thanks again Boris and the lads on the boat hopefully see you all again in Dec 13.

Visited December 2012
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Nettie and Colsie

Thank you very much for your review and support, we wish you a great 2013 full of diving with us in Phuket.