“We love Sea Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Fun Divers - Scuba Diving Kata Beach Phuket PADI 5* Career Development Centers in Kata, Karon, Patong Beaches. We do Beach Diving and Courses from our location in The Kata Thani Hotel along Kata Noi Beach. WE have our own reef steps away from our dive center. We also run our own Daytrip Diving boat we are not diving agent like many companies. With the direct access to beach diving for refreshers, training and night dives we fel we have the The best facilities. Sea Fun Divers has 50m x 70m traiing pool, new equipment, latest PADI materials, Nitrox. 5 PADI Course Directors teaching all PADI Pro courses. A superior dive boat diving Phi Phi, Racha Noi/Yai and Shark Point. A genuine commitment to personal service.Learning diving with Sea Fun Divers means access to best training facilities in Phuket.Our own day trip boat takes a maximum of 20 guests, despite the space would allow many more, to ensure fun and enjoyable day diving.Sea Fun Divers offer a selection of Livebaord options for diving Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock
Montreal, Canada
“We love Sea Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I found Sea Fun Divers in the Lonely Planet guidebook. It was listed as the best so being safety-conscious, we decided to check it out. At first we signed up for a day of diving, but while reviewing some basic skills in the pool with our instructor Ron, we decided to finally go for our open water certification.

So we embarked on the 3 day procedure to get certified, and we couldn't be happier. The atmosphere at this dive shop is super friendly, positive, and serious about diving. We had no worries about the equipment and the competence of the entire staff. They took care of us very well (snacks, lunches), the boat that took us 3 hours out to the Phi Phi islands was well-equipped, safe and they didn't pack on too many divers on the boat, so we felt very comfortable.

On the way back from the last dive, we watched the DVD of our dives that was compiled by David; it was incredible, the best souvenir of the trip!

Thank you Sea Fun, we hope to see you again soon :)

Angie & Mike, the cold Canadians

Visited January 2013
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Angie and Mike,

Thank you for your support and enthusiastic review. Congratulation for your certification and we wish you great fun diving around the world and hope to see you again here in Phuket

Warmest greetings from Sea Fun Divers

Seoul
“Sea Fun Divers, Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Took the open water course in January, and was very pleased with the experience. Candy, my instructor, was extremely professional & a great teacher. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear KS thank you for review and support, we look forward to diving with you again soon

Greetings from Sea Fun Divers Team
singapore
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Back in december, I signed up for the scuba diver course. James was my instructor and he was extremely patient and encouraging as he guided me through the training. His training was so effective that I decided to advance to the Open water course. Pity that on my first dive from the beach, I realised that I could not equalize despite repeated attempts in my descent. That was when I decided to discontinue with the course and get my ears checked.

The partial refund for the incomplete course was a nice gesture. I thoroughly enjoyed myself during the training and I highly recommend Sea Fun Divers.

One tip - it does help to have a some level of fitness to enjoy the the course.

Visited December 2012
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for your review and support, hope all good with your ears and next time we will bale to complete the course with you

Greetings from Phuket
Townsville, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Thanks Sea Fun for a great dive holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was my second time diving with Sea Fun Divers. I learnt to dive in Jan 12 and came back in Dec 12 to complete my Advanced Open Water. Also ended up coming back for 3 day trips.
I had a great time, Boris my instructor was very patient, helpful and a wealth of experience. Very approachable and was able to give very helpful advice to make the dive that little bit safer and overall a better diver.
Sea fun has great service it picks you up from hotel and drops you off at the end of the day. The boat as always is well organised and the food on board fantastic.
Great atmosphere and defiantly the dive company to dive with in Phuket.
Thanks again Boris and the lads on the boat hopefully see you all again in Dec 13.

Visited December 2012
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Nettie and Colsie

Thank you very much for your review and support, we wish you a great 2013 full of diving with us in Phuket.
Boston, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome, great for beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I am SO glad that while in Thailand I pursued diving lessons for my kids, ages 21 and 8! They both swim like fish and were excited to try. The two instructors, James and Ryan, were SO, so nice and patient. My son was able to go in the ocean. My daughter is too young so she learned in the pool and had a BLAST; she didn't surface for an hour!
You can schedule time with an instructor (the office on the street, beach side), or schedule to go out on a dive.
Both my kids learned a lot and they are very excited to go out again.

Visited December 2012
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear Tao Thank you for your support and review we are very happy that your kids enjoyed the course and to be able to not just give certifications to divers but also to pass them our enthusiasm in diving . I have passed your great review to the instructors and all the team

We wish You and Your Family a Merry Christmas and all best for a wonderful 2013...hopeful full of great diving experiences