The Manohra Cozy Village in Kata (Phuket) is a great place to stay and I strongly recommend it. I took my own advice and I actually went back on two separate occasions and spent almost a month altogether there. The bungalows and amenities have been recently renovated and the rooms are very clean and with all the standard comfort you expect if you want to have a great vacation (hot water, air-conditioning, FREE wifi internet, TV, refrigerator, swimming pool…). The staff is attentive, courteous, and really works hard to accommodate any request you might have. Most importantly I think that the Manohra is an outstanding price-to-quality ratio for a vacation in Phuket (it is not expensive and you get the same benefits of a higher-end big resort). The place is very quiet and the rooms are far from the noise of the main roads which in Thailand can be VERY loud, yet you are incredibly close to all the restaurants and the night life in Kata. The beach is also 5-10 minutes walking distance. I enjoyed my stay both times and I’m sure I would chose Manohra again.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.