I have just spent 7 nights at Manohra Cozy Village and, for the price, cannot fault it. This is budget accommodation but was clean, spacious room and a firm bed, room was made up daily and towels changed. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Be advised to book a taxi from the hotel for the trip from the airport as this place is situated down a little obscure lane that may not be easily found, even by taxi drivers! It's an easy walk to a selection of cafes, bars etc and the BEST meal ever was had at a street-side "cafe"/vendor "Grilled Fish" about 100m from the end of the laneway to the right. Fish packed in sale and BBQ'ed with a salad. TERRIFIC!! You can hire motorbikes from the hotel as well, great for convenience. The only criticism is that they need to pay attention to maintenance as things easily fixed at little or no cost and the towels were well used. Apart from that, great and worthwhile considering as an option if on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach