stayed for 8nights, place not much to look at from outside, but once you're in it has that rustic feel, nature at one of its best, reasonably priced, room was a good size, bed was massive, the staff were helpful and friendly, the views and atmosphere was perfect for us. motorbikes/scooters hire service was convinient and came in handy, very affordable 6days hire 1250baht (AUD60), 10mins away from Karon and Katha beach, 20 from Patong beach, which wasn't too bad, scenic views on the drive to each beaches, owner interacted with guests, which is a nice gesture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach