We stayed here only one night and it was very pleasant.... clean, quiet, relaxing. The staff was very sweet, cheerful, and eager to help. It's only about a 5 minute walk to the beach. Sorry of difficult to find so call them to get specific directions.
My only complaint is about the misleading packages they offer. We did a package ferry from Phuket to Ko Phi Phi to Ko Lanta for 1000 baht. We were told that transportation from pier to our hotel was included. Low and behold upon arrival we were left to figure it out for ourselves. We probably paid about 200 extra baht each, so not a huge deal but it was still surprising after expecting everything to be covered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach