My husband and I stayed in this little cozy retreat back in November of 2012. Being on a budget, this place delivered everything we could ask for. I will say, Kata beach wasn't as amazing as we had hoped, however Dario, the owner, provided us a ton of help in locating some smaller secluded beaches, renting a scooter and planning our excursions. The resort itself is very small and basic, nothing too fancy, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. We had the superior room. The only thing which would have made this better would have been a more comfortable bed and less mosquitos (out of the hotel's control). Overall, a great experience though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach