Very convenient location, friendly owner and staff, shops all around, 15 mins walk from beach, well maintained and nicely decorated room. The moment I and my husband entered the room we were really pleased to see the interior. It really gives you a "cozy" feeling as the name goes. Good internet speed inside the room. They also rent the bikes. So, no need for you to go outside looking for one. All in all, a real good place to stay and will recommend Manohra Cozy village to all.
The only thing negative was - No body turned up at the Airport to pick us up and we had to go by a local taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.