We were traveling to Phuket on a budget, and this hotel's reviews stood out. It's walking distance to Kata beach, and the area is relatively quieter than other streets. We were lucky to get a room that looked out towards the hills, which was nice. Impressed with the rooms - spacious, with a big flat-screen tv, decent bathroom and shower, and a balcony. There's no elevator, so you may want to request a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor if walking up flights of stairs is an issue.
Staff wasn't all that helpful when it came to advice, and we had to make do with finding our own tours and day trips by talking to tour agents on the road. Also, on our first day there was an issue with the wi-fi and a few days later there was an issue with the water. Both were fixed after a few hours, but what I'm trying to say is that problems will probably occur while you're there. Still, it's a pretty good place for the amount you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Outdoor Inn And Restaurant
- Outdoor Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Outdoor Inn & Restaurant Hotel Kata Beach
- Outdoor Inn & Restaurant Phuket/Kata Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Outdoor Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.